"CICD was very friendly and helped me with any question I had."
An Alternative Medicine Therapy Center that believes in preventative healthcare and an Oriental holistic approach. Company provides Acupuncture, Acupressure, Chiropractic, Yoga, among others, to local and international customers.
Position Duties and Activities:
- The intern will learn about Oriental Medicine Principles. The intern will then be shown how to introduce American clients to preventative programs such as Yoga and Tai Chi.
- The intern will learn basic tasks such as customer reception, answering appointment phone calls, and scheduling appointments
- The intern will observe how to talk with customers about their health concerns and stresses in life.
- The intern will learn about health insurance coverage verification, preparation of medical claims, posting medical payments, calling insurance companies regarding denied claims, and assist professional billers with medical records submission. Intern will become familiar with all aspects of business accounting and assist with data-entry for accounts payable/receivable, payroll, and general bookkeeping.
- 1-3 of work experience in related field
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: English Language major, or Public Health Major
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Ability to communicate kindly with clients and show care and empathy in electronic communications. Must be able to talk with clients with a smile on your face and in your voice.
- Familiarity with Excel, data entry, and other basic computer skills.
- Foreign Languages required: English
- Foreign Languages preferred: Mandarin
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.