A branding and creative agency focused on entertainment, media and technology. The company views every initiative as an opportunity to craft meaningful experiences that resonate with audiences across platforms, distances, devices and emotions.
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Introduction to the television, feature film, broadcast, and commercial advertising production process and the various stages involved.
- Introduction to company techniques and strategies for 2D compositing and imaging, 3D technology and graphic design departments.
- Acquire knowledge and skills in managing the production and direction for television, feature film, and broadcast, and commercial advertising production. The intern will also be trained to understand and evaluate information for external and internal use, learning full range of facility and equipment functions. The intern will continue to develop her software skills, as well as web design programming utilizing HTML, JAVA, Flash Script, and animation.
- Learn some financial planning in the area of operations, as well as learn about exchange risk management.
- 1-3 of work experience in related field
- Undergraduate Student
- Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Cinema 4D, ect.
- Mac OS Operating Skills
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.