A digital advertising and marketing brand development firm, working to help generate sales and revenue growth that meet no less than the client's highest expectations through creative, strategic execution. Company offers a professional service based on superior industry knowledge to craft a credible, positive relationship between the brand and its potential customers.
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Learn about the different aspects of project management and how the company uses creative design and marketing together in order to create a comprehensive and strategic branding plan.
- Analyze brands and learn how to create and implement business and brand development strategies.
- Undergraduate Student
- Currently enrolled in business management or marketing studies.
- Functioning level of the English language
- Foreign Languages required: English
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.