Founded in 1974, this company remains proudly family owned and produces hand-crafted, Estate-grown cool climate wines that rival the best in the world.
Internship Duties and Activities:
- General orientation of the winery - location of chemicals, safety supplies and equipment will be explained, including how to sanitize all equipment. The intern will learn about the company's grape growing techniques, including a tour of each of the 5 vineyard sites and assist with grape sampling to learn the basics and get a feel for daily operations.
- The intern will gain an in-depth insight into the principles of the company's winemaking process and ferment management for both red and white wines. Learn the art of processing grapes and learn about the important steps involved in producing a high-quality product.
- The intern will be fully included in all processes of wine-making, including how to brand and market it.
- 1-3 of work experience in related field
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Oenology - (2 harvest years)
- Educated and interested in Viticulture and Wine making
- Practical experience in the wine making process
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.