“Having the opportunity to work abroad, and moreover in the US is a very great opportunity for my future career.”
An award winning WBE landscape architectural practice creating residential and commercial landscapes. The practice serves clients that seek elegant green design. The firm looks to nature, clean lines, and the joy of being outside for inspiration.
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Introduction to professional studio environment of landscape architecture.
- Exposure to site analysis
- Presentation techniques, research, materials use and properties
- Drafting AutoCad and construction documents.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Completed at least 3 years of program
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Auto CAD
- Knowledge of plants
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.