An internationally renowned interior design firm based in the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City. The intern will train directly with the principal and team on all phases of the current projects. A team that thrives on collaboration, and although the backbone of their work is a strong clean refreshing look, they dare to go "off roading" by experimenting with and exploring many areas of design.
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Learn to deal with vendors and prep for client presentations
- Research new materials and sourcing furniture, accessories, etc.
- Assist with renderings and plans/elevations
- Provide overall assistance on projects with senior designers
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: 2 years of school and experience in the field of interior, product or industrial design
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Google sketch up, V-Ray and Vectorworks (or AutoCAD)
- Student of interior design whose aesthetic is directly in line with that of the host company
- Knowledge of contemporary design and showrooms
- Hard working with a positive attitude
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.