“Having the opportunity to work abroad, and moreover in the US is a very great opportunity for my future career.”
A non-profit public charity that produces hard-hitting news and trains tomorrow's generation of news professionals.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Research topics and assist in generating leads and maintaining current donors, and participate in group workshops.
- Learn how to draft formal correspondence.
- Assist with design and execution of organizational growth strategies aimed towards increasing donor support for the foundation.
- Undergraduate Student
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Enthusiasm for research and writing
- Leadership Qualities
- Experience and/or education in either working in donor relations, reporting, and business development
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.