â€śHaving the opportunity to work abroad, and moreover in the US is a very great opportunity for my future career.â€ť
A nonpartisan policy institute dedicated exclusively to promoting pluralism, defending democratic values, and fighting the ideologies that threaten democracy.
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Interns will experience Washington’s fast-paced media environment and see first-hand how policy and the media intersect.
- Monitor the organization\\\'s media profile, help draft press releases
- Work with the organization’s social media expert, assist with broadcast interviews
- Work on the media piece of Washington policy events and many other communications activities.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: College Junior (3rd year of university) · Must have at least a 3.2 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Should have a relevant course of study and have completed coursework in any of the following fields: International Relations, Security Studies, History, Communications, Journalism, International Economics or Political Science.
- Interns should have knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, as well as basic Excel skills.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 32 - 40 hours per week.
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.