"CICD was very friendly and helped me with any question I had."
Law firm that focuses on bringing a new and innovative approach to Business Law, Real Estate Law, and Immigration.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Assist with business development per blueprint and marketing strategy
- Assist in coordinating various marketing methods, including direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and help develop new methods of marketing
- Assist with managing (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System
- Assist with visits and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients
- Undergraduate Student
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
- Background in Marketing either from your studies or work experience.
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Must have excellent interpersonal and follow-up skills. Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability. Leadership potential.
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.