A non-profit membership-driven organization supporting New England-based and France-based companies, entrepreneurs and individuals to grow their business through: networking and learning opportunities, business services, and exposure within the broader community.
Internship Duties and Activities:
- Project and event management. Tasks will include creating Powerpoints, assisting with updating the event website, communications, and, assisting to organize the panels of speakers
- Assist with tasks that deal with Business organization and Development
- Assist with the creation, promotion, and execution of events.
- Learn and assist with promotion of the business. Will use various marketing techniques related to the industry.
- Undergraduate Student
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Must have experience project/Event Management, business development and marketing.
- Foreign Languages required: French, English
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.