Law firm that focuses on bringing a new and innovative approach to Business Law, Real Estate Law, and Immigration.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Assist with the review and file pleadings, petitions and other documents relevant to court actions.
- Assist with Legal Research and article writing on legal topics
- Attend meetings with clients and attorneys
- Assist with preparing business documents and contracts. Prepare legal memos and draf legal correspondence.
- Undergraduate Student
- Requires good knowledge of the English language, spelling and mathematics.
- Should have some knowledge of legal terminology and phrases, the methods and procedures of handling and accounting for money and experience in filing systems, but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as legal terminology
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.