“Having the opportunity to work abroad, and moreover in the US is a very great opportunity for my future career.”
With a focus on sustainability, this architecture firm seeks solutions in the built environment. An aesthetic of simplicity and function guide a diverse range of projects covering mixed-use, institutional/commercial, and custom residential. Holding current membership in NCARB and certification in both LEED-NC/LEED-HOMES allows for practice in multiple states, and the utilization of current trends in green and sustainable technologies.
Position Duties and Activities:
- Learn architectural documentation process.
- Utilize Revit, Sketchup, CAD, as well as hand-built modeling.
- Programming, schematic, design development, drafting construction documents.
- Understand the differences between American standards and those of other countries.
- Undergraduate Student in the field of: Major in Architecture
- Open-minded, positive, and eager to learn
- Seeking a major in the field of architecture
- Interest in sustainable design
To Apply For This Position:
Please fill out the form below and submit the following two documents:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in a professional training position in the USA, your relevant experience, and what you can add to the host company.
- Attach your detailed resume - dates of study should include month and year. Your employment history should include a brief description of the responsibilities and any major projects you worked on that would prepare you for this position.