A five-star internship at a five-star hotel is the perfect way to kick-start your culinary career, not to mention being based on the beautiful Emerald Isle! Ireland is one of the most beautiful countries in the world and its tourism trade is booming, creating lots of opportunities for students and recent graduates.
You’ll spend 4-12 months in stunning scenery, having the time of your life. More importantly, you’ll get paid while gaining priceless work and life experience!
|Program Start Dates:||year-round|
|Location:||Cork area, Ireland|
|Compensation:||75 euros per week with accommodation included or an hourly rate with deduction for housing and meals|
|Program Fee:||From $2,995|
|Typical Application Process:||3-6 months|
Program Features & Highlights
- Paid internship in Ireland (75 euros per week with accommodation included or an hourly rate with deduction for housing and meals)
- Airport pickup by CICD partner
- 24/7 emergency support call line
- Welcome meal upon arrival with CICD partner
- Accommodation & meals in certain hotels/resorts
- Grocery run so you can pick up your favorite treats before moving in
- Sim card on arrival
- CICD partner will accompany you to register for your social security number and bank account
Basic Requirements: Must be currently enrolled as a student or recently graduated within 12 months prior to your application. Paid internships available for programs between 4 and 12 months in duration. Internships are unpaid for programs shorter than 4 months. US citizens can apply for the Working Holiday Visa. Eligibility for other nationalities varies depending on visa restrictions.