“CICD was always there to help me out and assist to solve any problems that I faced.”
Programs begin on specific dates. We recommend you apply at least 4 to 6 months in advance.
- Inquire online
- After inquiring, a CICD Coordinator will contact you to answer your questions and assist you with the application process.
- Once you have been contacted by a CICD Coordinator to ensure qualification, email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the program :
- Cover letter (in Word format)
- Resume (in Word format)
- Color copy of passport or drivers license
- Color copy of student ID
- Academic transcript (official or unofficial)
- One signed letter of reference from a chef instructor or employer
- If accepted into the program, a University official must review and approve your Training Agreement – the document that solidifies your internship placement
- Upon approval, CICD will arrange the program and internship placement