Are you looking to gain new language skills and on the job experience in a distinctive South American city? Cordoba, Argentina, a fascinating city known for it’s combination old world charm, lively student life, and emerging arts scene may be the place for you!
Established in 1992, our partner school in Argentina has established itself as one of the leading Spanish language schools in Cordoba. Their experience allows them to offer specialized long-term educational and experiential internships, volunteer projects and work placements. Located just outside of the city center, the school owns three houses to ensure the best possible accommodation and amenities for all participants.
- Learn and live at an attractive language school and student housing.
- Take classes from Spanish, German and English speaking staff members and teachers.
- Spanish tutors assist participants during their entire stay.
- 24-hour emergency support.
- Warm welcome at the Cordoba airport.
- Participants receive an international phone card to call home after arrival.
- Participants receive a welcome orientation and city tour.
- Internet access is available at the language school and near student housing.
- Additional facilities such as sports clubs, fitness centers and swimming pools are located nearby.
- Enjoy free time activities such as BBQs (asados), meetings with young Argentineans, and excursions to the nearby Sierra mountains.
To register, please complete our online inquiry form
After receiving your inquiry and reviewing your initial qualifications, CICD will request that you submit the following information to apply to the program in Argentina (scanned docs ok):
- Application Form
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- 3 ID photos and copy of passport
- Letter of motivation preferably in Spanish in which you describe which program your chosen program relates to your studies or personal interests
After receiving your complete registration information, we will contact our partner in Argentina to confirm your acceptance and request any additional clarifications or concerns regarding your participation or qualifications. We will confirm program acceptance within 2 business days. Upon notifying you of your acceptance, we will invoice you for a deposit of 50% of your total program fee (paid by check, bank transfer or credit card).
Payment and Refund Policy
Payment: Deposit to CICD upon registration = 50% of total program fees including nonrefundable deposit; remaining balance due CICD a minimum of 4 weeks before program start date.
Refund policy: Cancellation between 90 days to one week prior to planned program start date: $150 cancellation fee + one week accommodation. Cancellation 6 days or less prior to planned program start date: $150 cancellation fees + one week accommodation + one week language lessons + fees for airport pick up (and other unrecoverable expenses).